Visit the Gallery today!
Decorate your life
  • In most states it is if you are an adult and she is not being abused. If she is being abused you should call DHS/DHR and get her removed from the home. If you have sex with a minor, or even exchange naked pictures you are a pedophile and can be put on the sex offender database for life. EVEN IF YOU ARE A MINOR!! Age of consent is 18 unless you petition for emancipation or join the service with your parent's permission. Here is the detailed information:,or%20stay%20away%20from%20home

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy