• basically you can't.. you both have to agree to get the new passport, as they will require you to present documents for both sets of parents. Thats in the US anyway.
  • you cant, you both have to sign the forms unless, one of you has died.
  • if u can prove the mother is no part of ur childs life u can. and u have no way of contacting her. its a long hard and annoying process!!! well in Ireland it is anyway. but u can do it
  • you can't BOth parents must sign...that to prevent parent abduction and passports are good for 10 and your child is only 5?
  • why are you planning on taking the child out of the country without the mother knowing?

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy