• I would can call and ask. I know banks do if you have an account with them. Another option, are the coin machines, but I believe there is a fee associated.
  • All stores accept change depending on the amount of money you are spending. The modern way of doing things is to buy a Walgreens gift card. It's simple to convert your wrapped coins to money in a card.
  • I agree with Black Mystique, call and ask. They may want your name and phone number on the rolls. I used to wait tables at Waffle House and saved my change. I took a milk crate with change to the bank when mom was dying so I could go to Iowa. I didn't make it in time.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy