ANSWERS: 1
  • COULD BE A SIMPLE DUST ISSUE. WHEN THERE IS TOO MUCH DUST, DIRT, AND OR LINT, IT COULD CAUSE THE CIRCUITS TO OVERHEAT AND SEND A WARNING TO SHUT DOWN. TRY BLOWING COMPRESSED AIR THROUGH THE AIR VENTS OR POSSIBLY EVEN REMOVE THE COVER FOR BETTER ACCESS TO THE CIRCUIT BOARDS AND BLOW ANY VISIBLE DUST OUT OF THAT COMPARTMENT.MAKE SURE THERE IS NO POWER GOING TO THE UNIT BEFORE TRYING THIS! ALSO NEVER TOUCH ANY OF THE COMPONENTS WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!

Copyright 2018, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy